2nd XI Coach Required - Basingstoke HC
We are looking for an experienced coach to lead our Ladies and Men’s 2s squads coaching and development from summer.
Our Ladies 2s are currently in South Prem 2 and the Men’s 2’s are in South 1, both squads are strong fun teams of experienced players and exciting younger players. The coach will have the opportunity to work closely with the coaching team for our Ladies & Men’s 1st teams who play National League and South Central Prem as we aim to have great communication and team ethos between the two performance squads.
Key criteria are:
- Availability to attend matches on Saturdays
- Availability to lead coaching two evenings a week (could potentially be one)
- Able to bring an innovative and engaging energy to the coaching sessions
- Focused on developing a pathway for players to play the highest level possible
- Willingness to work and adapt with all the coaches across the club to share best practice, ideas and approaches, covering for colleagues as may be required.
Basingstoke HC is a club full of potential with two fantastic pitches, a wonderful social clubhouse overlooking the pitches and members who are friendly, fun and inclusive. Do you want to be part of a progressive club with an exciting future ahead?
It is desired that applicants be qualified to EH level 2 or equivalent and have a proven record of continuous personal development.
We will conduct a DBS check; Coaching services will be engaged under a contract for services as a self-employed individual. Salary is negotiable depending on experience and qualifications.
Applicants wishing to apply or enquire should provide a CV demonstrating appropriate experience to email@example.com.