- All clubs will follow England Hockey’s guidance and requirements to play in respect of coronavirus including the appointment and notification of a Covid officer.
- League matches, by agreement with opposition and umpires, may be played on any of the three days previous to or after the due date and notified to the relevant League Secretary. Venues may also be reversed with similar consents. Periods of notice will remain as prescribed under existing league rules unless rendered impractical by a coronavirus related event.
- Floodlights must be approved by the relevant authority and be at least 300 lux or higher if required by an appointing Association.
- The League will not set alternative scenarios in respect of any various coronavirus related cancellations or postponements but will deal with them when they are known. An emergency committee has been appointed to deal with such matters.
- Depending upon such events, the League reserves the right to make any necessary changes to the way the league is played or completed.
The League Committee