1. Data Copyright
- Except where otherwise expressly noted or as noted below, all Contents of the
Websites, are the sole and exclusive property of SHL.
2. Use of Websites
- The Contents of the Websites are solely for personal use.
You may not copy, modify, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, transfer, resell,
or republish any of the Contents of this website without the prior written consent
of SHL, which may be withheld in its sole discretion.
3. Consent Granted
- Clubs may publish fixtures and results of SHL matches that involve their own teams
- Include on their website links to or embed pages (league tables) from SHL Websites
4. Consent Not Granted
- Clubs may not publish fixtures or results of SHL matches that do not involve their own
- Clubs may not provide fixtures or results of SHL matches to third parties that do not
involve their own teams
- Clubs may not publish SHL league tables supplied by any third party
- Clubs may not provide fixtures or results of any SHL matches to third parties for
aggregation to produce league tables