Woking HC are looking to recruit both a Men's Lead Coach/Player Coach and a Boy's Section Lead Coach, who will also act as Men's Assistant Coach for next season.
The Men's 1st XI currently sit top of Surrey/Hants Regional 1 and are looking for a Player-Coach or Coach to build on the work of our current Player-Coach who is returning to University after this season.
The Men’s Lead Coach will have responsibility for all coaching delivered to the Men’s Section and will primarily be responsible for the Men’s 1st and 2nd XI.
We are a friendly club with, two high quality sand dressed pitches, our own club house beside the pitches and a membership of over 700 Adults and Juniors.
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications and can offer a competitive salary and opportunities to earn additional income through Half Term and Spring Training Sessions.
- Minimum Level England Hockey Level 2 Coaching Qualification or Equivalent
- Knowledge and experience in delivering the Golden Thread
- Experience of Playing and/or Coaching at the equivalent to South Division 1 or higher
- History of success as a player and/or coach
- Willingness to buy into the club ethos and drive the club forward
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK
To apply please complete this Application Form.